See inside your appliance
Enter the model number of your appliance below to get a breakdown graphic of your appliance.
Locate the model number
on your appliance.
Ready to find your appliance part?
Use our Appliance Part Finder to find the part you need.
Top-Selling Appliance Parts
Maintenance Tips for Ice Makers
To avoid personal injury or death, disconnect your appliance from its power source
before you start any troubleshooting or repair work. Use caution when working inside any appliance.
- Household appliances have average lifetime expectancies.
Maintaining your appliances properly can extend their lifetime
- If you have to do any kind of repair or maintenance on this
unit, make sure to unplug it from the power supply.
- Use a properly grounded outlet.
- Replace your water filter every four to six months. Change
it sooner if you start noticing a bad taste or odors.
- Ice cubes will absorb odors from the freezer and
refrigerator. Dispose of old ice cubes periodically and use an odor
absorber to absorb any odors before they make it to the ice cubes.
Fridge Aid Deodorizer is a great product for this and is available from
- Wash the ice bin with vinegar and water every two or three
months, and then rinse thoroughly with water.
All prices are shown in U.S. dollars. Copyright © 2013 by AP Wagner, Inc. All rights reserved.