Replacement Refrigerator Filter Samsung DA29-00003G
The Samsung DA29-00003G refrigerator water filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, sediment, rust, lead, asbestos, and more. The Samsung DA2900003G filter also helps reduce lime scale buildup to protect your refrigerator and ice maker.
Approximately 3 inches in diameter and 5.5 inches in height. The Samsung DA29-00003G is used in Samsung refrigerators that use a short, round filter.
The Samsung Aqua-Pure DA29-00003G water filter has no expiration date. The Samsung Aqua-Pure DA29-00003G refrigerator filter should be replaced every 6 months or when the filter change light comes on, whichever occurs first.
Samsung Aqua-Pure DA29-00003G Water Filter reduces the following contaminants:
- 99.00% of Asbestos
- 96.40% of Benzene
- 98.70% of Carbofuran
- 97.60% of Chlorine Taste & Odor
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 99.30% of Lead at pH 6.5
- 99.40% of Lead at pH 8.5
- 96.60% of Mercury at pH 6.5
- 88.90% of Mercury at pH 8.5
- 99.80% of P-Dichlorobenzene
- 98.40% of Particulates (Class I)
- 98.60% of Turbidity
- Fluoride is not reduced
* The Samsung DA29-00003G cartridge is tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53.
* Filter should be replaced every 6 months.